Weather

Page 8 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Today the temp 14 degrees sunny
Similar here and a good forecast for the week. Packing the van today for four days in the Forest of Dean just me, no dogs and two 16 year old girls. They’ve taken charge of catering although I’ve banned baked potatoes as too much gas is used. So they’ve found some nice pubs within walking distance of the site. 🤞

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Similar here and a good forecast for the week. Packing the van today for four days in the Forest of Dean just me, no dogs and two 16 year old girls. They’ve taken charge of catering although I’ve banned baked potatoes as too much gas is used. So they’ve found some nice pubs within walking distance of the site. 🤞
Hi otherclive i hope you have a fantastic time

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
This has to be the most pointless thread we have ever had on the forum. It even beats Channel 4s televised night fishing.
I agree, especially considering that met office weather forecasts are readily available on the internet or via 24 hour rolling news channels.
I only look at it because I have to.
Having stated all that, this thread breaks no forum rules, presumably it keeps those who contribute to it happy and those who don't enjoy the content can easily scroll on by without reading it.
Edit:
I changed the title of the thread, sleet showers and very cold isn't accurate

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
BB should write scripts for Alan Partridge....he has the same sense of eastern counties humour.
Maybe we need a north Lincolnshire radio station to rival Radio Norfolk!

• Haha
Reactions: Parksy
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I agree, especially considering that met office weather forecasts are readily available on the internet or via 24 hour rolling news channels.
Having stated all that, this thread breaks no forum rules, presumably it keeps those who contribute to it happy and those who don't enjoy the content can easily scroll on by without reading it.
Edit:

Given that in 7 days time the nights will start to draw in the title may gain in relevance again.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Edit:
Hi Parksy Thankyou for updating the thread to Weather (y)

TRENDING THREADS