Weather

Page 12 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Next year if we cannot go to France we want to find a site with fully serviced pitches in the southern part of England where there is a sandy beach close by. In addition, there needs to be a decent mobile signal or good free wifi and they take dogs. I guess that will be asking too much.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Next year if we cannot go to France we want to find a site with fully serviced pitches in the southern part of England where there is a sandy beach close by. In addition, there needs to be a decent mobile signal or good free wifi and they take dogs. I guess that will be asking too much.
Quite a bit of southern England gets good mobile signal………..often from France though.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Quite a bit of southern England gets good mobile signal………..often from France though.
Where we about 4 miles from Poole as the crow files and are lucky to get one bar outside. Site wifi is just as bad. However not the end of the world as can sort of still connect and patience is a virtue! We had the same with mobile and wifi in Weymouth and also up at Brean in Somerset.

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site

Living and camping in the middle of it here, that claim takes some accepting, it can be dreadful, even carrying phones from two unlinked providers to increase our chances, our Three & O2.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Living and camping in the middle of it here, that claim takes some accepting, it can be dreadful, even carrying phones from two unlinked providers to increase our chances, our Three & O2.

Perhaps I should have said” TIC” but I thought the bit about France may have given a clue!

In my experience 4G in Britain is pretty rubbish on the areas we have visited. Rather than installing 5G in population centres I’d rather get better 4G overall, or at times any G would be a blessing.

Reactions: Buckman
Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Yes......cant wait.
Our usual trip to Hillhead,Brixham.
We are both finding caravan holidays very difficult

though at the moment, as we lost our little Shih-Tzu cross (15 1/2) 3 months ago.
Still grieving. 😪

20200907_143528.jpg

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts