Weather

Page 23 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
That's your choice, but I have to say that several comments about the weather where you are in one day will be of minimal interest to the majority of forum members who could be anywhere in this country or in Europe BB.
You posted a reply yesterday giving the temperature in your locality at
8:43 am.
You then submitted a comment which just gave a temperature where you were at 11:03am., just over 2 hours later.
The temperature that you mentioned was just 1° lower than the temperature that you mentioned earlier.
Why would it matter?
You left it a bit longer until 3:23pm to tell us more about temperature where you are.
Sorry my friend, good information is always welcome on the message boards but these increasingly regular temperature updates for wherever you happen to be at the time add no information that's of value that people wouldn't already know.
Actually i answer a post #538 Saturday 8.43 Bluetonic i hope it improves
i only put my area #539 11.03 9c
and 4hrs + #540 14c

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Actually i answer a post #538 Saturday 8.43 Bluetonic i hope it improves
i only put my area #539 11.03 9c
and 4hrs + #540 14c
I have a screenshot of your post number 538 from Saturday which was submitted at 8:43am before you later edited it to remove the first temperature (8°) and cloud icon.
I suspect that you edited your post after I pointed out that you added three separate temperatures to make it look as though I'm acting unfairly.
I thought better of you than that.

Reactions: Thingy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts