weight of a avondale sandmartin lx

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi

can any one help i drive a 2ltr pt cruiser auto and have been offered a avondale sandmartin lx year approx 1990 but no weight can be found on the caravan im only aloud to tow 1000kg any help or advise.

Thanks

Sue

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My friend had a 92 year

Unladened weight 910Kgs

Max ladened weight 1100Kgs

Overall length 5.99mtr

Overall height 2.49mtr

Tyres 175R13-89R

The spec plate may be over the door on the inside

Roy

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
My friend had a 92 year

Unladened weight 910Kgs

Max ladened weight 1100Kgs

Overall length 5.99mtr

Overall height 2.49mtr

Tyres 175R13-89R

The spec plate may be over the door on the inside

Roy
Thanks for your help but its not there iether would you advise towing this weight with a pt cruiser when only 1000kg is aloud i wouldnt put any thing extra in the van.

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
its a 02 2 lit automatic so no not under warrenty. one site selling the same caravan states its weight is only 783kg this seems low! what do you think? www.burtoncaravansales.co.uk the caravan is from a family friend whos husband has just passed away i can have the van for

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
its a 02 2 lit automatic so no not under warrenty. one site selling the same caravan states its weight is only 783kg this seems low! what do you think? www.burtoncaravansales.co.uk the caravan is from a family friend whos husband has just passed away i can have the van for

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
How old is the Cruiser?

IE is it under waranty
its a 02 2litr auto so its got no warranty the same caravan is on the link stating a very low weight what do you think? i need to know soon as the caravan has to be moved its a very good family friend whos husband has passes away selling me the van for

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There will be a reason for the max towing limit,try contacting Chrysler Monday.

You need other members on the forum to comment about going over the max advised limit,I suspect it may be illegal.

But no waranty worries.

Another problem would be the tow bar only designed to accept the limit imposed my Chrysler.

Good price for the van,poss change the car? (I can hear you now)

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
There will be a reason for the max towing limit,try contacting Chrysler Monday.

You need other members on the forum to comment about going over the max advised limit,I suspect it may be illegal.

But no waranty worries.

Another problem would be the tow bar only designed to accept the limit imposed my Chrysler.

Good price for the van,poss change the car? (I can hear you now)
would you look on the link i sent and see what you think if you dont mind its the same van so shouldnt it be ok? this is my vehicle

Kerb Weight Max. 1605 kg

Gross Vehicle Weight 1895 kg

Max. Payload 290 kg

Drag coefficient 0.379 cd

Fuel Tank Capacity 57 ltr

Max.Towing Weight (braked trailer) 1000 kg

all help appreciated

sue

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts