Welcome

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi 1957, robnissy and rayjsj – a warm (if, in some case, rather belated) welcome to the forum. We hope you find it a friendly place to indulge your motorcaravanning passion!

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
When I was young I had a Bedford motorhome which had three gears and required double de-clutching. It had 3 beds and a sink. We had so much fun.
Went through stages of campervan, trailer tent and then Key Camps / static-caravan holidays as children came along and recessions came and went.
Like so many others we have empty nest syndrome, empty wallet and more time. We too planned the 'world tour in a campervan' low ambition finale.
My one constant has been a love of motorcycles and motorcycling (loathed by SWMBO) and so, we are now the proud, excited owners of a Peugeot Boxer Motorhome upon which I am going to attach a rack to carry my Royal Enfield and we are planning so many adventures that I feel 18 again (I don't think I have ever felt more than 23!).
No doubt paths will cross with other PMH members...... :)

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to it, cousin Warren. (with such a rare surname we must be related, obviously)
We've been through a lot of the same stages, though not in the same order - Bedfords, trailer tents, Keycamp, campervans, empty nest, all sound familiar!
But my only venture onto two wheels was a couple of years on a moped in the mid-70s.
Enjoy your new adventures!

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi
for the last 3 years we have been using a vw t4 for our trips. After being snowed in ,in Yorkshire on Boxing day we have purchased a 2001 Murvi mallard .
Brilliant, heating , toilet ,running water etc.
we use pub stops most of the time but are not alcoholics
see you on the road
andy and lin

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi Andy & Lin, and welcome.
Don't worry, lots of us use pub stopovers without being alcoholics (although some of us probably are!).
Do you use the PMH Nightstops list, or the Brtistops scheme, or just find your own?
The Murvi is a great bit of design - makes for real freedom!

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi my name is Mark, I have Just joined your forum. HELLO!
I have just bought a 1994 mobilvetta euro yacht as my first camper!! Nothing like starting small!

I would like a manual for it as I dont have one and need to know where everything is and how it works. Any help would be great, thanks.

Mark

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi Mark I think it would be a case of dropping very lucky to find the Mobilvetta manual for your 1994 model. Can I suggest you find the equipment makers names & model no's i.e. Fridge, heater, etc.. & then check websites to see if you can find individual equipment manuals or send requests direct.

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi Mark, welcome.
I agree, appliance manufacturers are the best bet - unless the people you bought the van from would walk you through it?
It might be worth a search on Gooogle or Bing, to see if anyone is offering the manual or if it's available as a PDF download - but like John, I doubt it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts