Welsh caravan sites boycott???

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
I went to the caravan show in cardiff today and to my amazment there was no welsh caravan sites there, it looks like the whole of wales boycotted the show don`t our sites want our custom anymore the no show was shocking, the only site there was Unity (well done) as a whole wales was not represented very well at all with dealers like discover missing (mendip/cardiff caravans)lets face it out of the thousands of sites we have in wales not one of them was there DISGRACEFUL

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Anthony - I don't think it is the site owners who are negative in their approach, it would appear to me that the show organisers are to blame. I went a few years ago when the show was Sophia Gardens and was very disappointed with it. I have not seen any form of advertising of the show in the press or on the media. I have found a similar experience with Welsh car shows. The organisers are to blame in my opinion. The last show I went to was in Malvern approx 2 years ago and I vowed then I would not go to any more shows as it is in my opinion disgusting to have to pay to see dealers showing their wares. If they want my business they do it my way.

TRENDING THREADS