weststar sandford

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Dawn

What type of things do you like doing? Have you ever stayed on a large site like this before? We stayed there in the Summer Holidays for two weeks last year.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we stayed here last year. never again. there were several thefts from 'vans, there were many, many local teens prowling around, the 'friendly travelling folk' (yeah right!) from the permanant site just up the road used the pool and showers for their own personal hygene and the police had to spend most of the week on site.

I work with a young lad from sandford and he informs me its often like this.

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Dave

We gelt the same our friends recommened it we hated it. Fighting in the club the one night, someone picked up a table to through it a guest stopped it. Dirty on the floor with rubbish and outside the club with bottles and glasses which normally stayed there until the following morning. Shop not very well stocked. Left freeze packs in shop with name on, went back and they were not there, was told you don't get the same ones back.

Jun 16, 2006
Visit site
My Dad retired to Wareham (2 miles down the road) 5 years ago and says the place has such a bad rep any decent campers avoid it like the plague.

There are 2 or 3 good sites in Wareham Forest (about 4 miles away) signed from the main A351 as an alternative.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
My Dad retired to Wareham (2 miles down the road) 5 years ago and says the place has such a bad rep any decent campers avoid it like the plague.

There are 2 or 3 good sites in Wareham Forest (about 4 miles away) signed from the main A351 as an alternative.
WAREHAM FOREST PARK is fab, clean, and quiet

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Approx. half a mile up the road from this site is a very quiet site which is spotless - Pear Tree Farm. We have been there many times and the dog walk is the forest therefore you can go as far as you like. I will admit I have not been there for a few years but every time we have been there we have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

The lucky so and so - what a lovely place to retire to - I am quite envious of him.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts