wet floor

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi folks , we have a bailey burgundy with the walk through shower to the toilet , wife likes to use the shower in the caravan but the task of having to dry the shower floor each time puts me off from encouraging her to use it , what do you good people do, spend an age drying it or half dry it then put down some sort of mat to step on , maybe some other method....please spill the beans ...pete

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
We use our walk through shower and love it. When I've finished I merely squirt the walls and transparent screen with cif to remove the water marks and then rinse and wipe over. Then I do the same to the base. There's no spending an age or half drying - takes 2/3 mins if that, honest...

Mar 5, 2009
Visit site
We do much the same in our Burgundy, if the van is fairly level most of the water will drain away through the plug hole, although Bailey in their infinite wisdom have built the shower tray flat and you will always get some water left behind. A quick wipe with kitchen towel will finish the rest off, the walls dry very quickly on their own.

We also put a square of cushioned material down for when the shower isn't used just to protect the shower tray from being scratched as you step onto it to use the toilet, it's too easy to tread a small stone into your van and scratch the floor!

Hope you like your Burgundy, we love ours!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts