whale pressure switch connectors

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys. This is my first post.
I have a bailey ranger. I accidentally snapped the gold flat connector that connects the wiring into the whale pressure switch for water pump/heater. It has a yellow spade cover. Anywhere i have looked to buy this part only provides the part with the full whale switch.

I am looking for advice on where to buy this part. I have attached images for reference.
1030064%20(2).jpg

It is the gold part that I need. Any help would be appreciated.

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
Thanks Craigyoung.

Hope this works. see below

Hi guys. This is my first post.
I have a bailey ranger. I accidentally snapped the gold flat connector that connects the wiring into the whale pressure switch for water pump/heater. It has a yellow spade cover. Anywhere i have looked to buy this part only provides the part with the full whale switch.

It is the gold part that I need. Any help would be appreciated.

https://www.primaleisure.com/catalogimages/products/1030064 (2).jpg?width=840&height=750&mode=crop&scale=both

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The gold part as you call it is part of the switch and is not available as a stand alone item.
Buy a new pressure switch complete.

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
Thanks Damian. I was thinking a could solder this rather than having to get a full pressure switch.
Not sure what sort of connection i would get with this.

thanks for your help

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Judging from the picture the gold male is a tight fit in the housing. If you had another male could you push it firmly above or below the stub of the broken part into the housing? If so you could crimp this onto the connecting wire in place of the current female and save yourself near £30! Personally I would be careful of soldering wires as obviously when the gold stub heats so does the surrounding plastic!

Aug 11, 2018
Visit site
I think it is a V3 micro switch
F1616713-01.jpg
RS components £3.89 as to if you can actually change the switch I don't know, I would try removing old one first.

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for all your help guys. ericmarks, the connector look like the part I need.
I have ordered this so see how it goes. if it doesn't fit then I will just need to get a new whale pressure switch.

cheers guys

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
ericmark said:
I think it is a V3 micro switch
F1616713-01.jpg
RS components £3.89 as to if you can actually change the switch I don't know, I would try removing old one first.

Sorry mate , totally different , microswitch,.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts