Whale water pumps

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Got ourselves set up on site and found the whale pump leaking at where it goes into the caravan. As I carry a spare tried that and although not leaking it kept running after the tap had been turned off. As this has never happened to me I could not fathom what is going on. As usual it was late on Saturday and most places had nobody who could help.
So we had to turn the pump off on manually until Monday where I rang our service guy. He suggested turn the pressure down on the pump . I must confess in all the years we done this never knew we had a pressure valve. Any way turned it anti clock wise and now seems ok.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Got ourselves set up on site and found the whale pump leaking at where it goes into the caravan. As I carry a spare tried that and although not leaking it kept running after the tap had been turned off. As this has never happened to me I could not fathom what is going on. As usual it was late on Saturday and most places had nobody who could help.
So we had to turn the pump off on manually until Monday where I rang our service guy. He suggested turn the pressure down on the pump . I must confess in all the years we done this never knew we had a pressure valve. Any way turned it anti clock wise and now seems ok.
Hi Robert You probably not on your own the things we learn at least you know what to do if it ever does it again .

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts