What animal?

May 4, 2005
Visit site
If you were an animal ,what would you be? In my teans I was probably a Gazelle,built for speed.In my 20's and 30's more like a Lion,always out hunting. Now in my late 40's sadly I'm getting more like a goldfish everyday..........Nice rock.......nice rock (".)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'll probably get ribbed for this

I'd be a horse, strong, powerful, noble, mind of its own, long glossy mane.

And this is my favourite phrase which sometimes rings true:

One white foot, buy him;

Two white feet, try him;

Three white feet, look well about him;

Lisa

Four white feet, do without him.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
My post was an attempt to inject a bit of humour to the Forum but it seems to have started up the hunting debate again,no matter how anti hunting I am this was not my intention.

Now where was I......Oh yes.........Nice rock!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
.... as anyone can see my post was at humour but TonyA in his lack lustre style can only come up with nastiness. He should be pitied so I refuse to rise to the bait and name call, I just wish he would get a life and banish the Victor Meldrew syndrome and find happiness in his life.

May 12, 2005
Visit site
I am sorry gentlemen and ladies , that post was supossed to be funny,I`m afraid as old Braykewynde says I havent much style, but I will try to do better in future, as for being dear old victor Meldrew I`m as happy as a pig in s--t.talking of pigs and the original post. I used to know an old bore like me,well rounded chased the girls alot but never seemed to get anywere.anyway milord don`t start rising to bait or you`ll be getting called an old trout. (that better?)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Reminds me of a Lion story. The Lion wakes up and decides to go to the water hole and ask all on route who the king of the jungle is. He meets the zebra's says good m orn and ask if the know who the king of the jungle is. "why you are" chorus the zebra,s followed by the same answer from antelope, and hippo's amd water buffalo. All the animals when asked were quickt o say the the Lion was the king of the jungle!

The old bull Elephant was bathing at the water hole and Mr Lion appoached said good morning to the elephant and asked the same question. The elephant looked a little bewildered and puzzled, then wrapped his trunk around the Lions tail and beat him back and forth in the water until the Lion was uncoscious, as the other animals looked on he swang the Lion around his head and through hbim across the waterhole into a huge banyan tree. The elephant shook off the water and then picked the lion up swung him again leting him go to fly acroos the water hole and hit another large tree. The elephant gave the other animals a look wandered over to the lion and then used kicked him a bit and then ground him into the dirt with a few twist of the foot and a couple of stamps.

The lion eventually came to the next day and saw the Elephant at his morning waterhole ritual. "no need to loose your temper if yopu don't know the answer! said the Lion!

I think I might be an Elephant!

As no matter how far you climb up the pecking order there is always some big B*****d that will trod on you.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Reminds me of a Lion story. A mouse was wandering through the jungle and he came across a lioness. He said "excuse me Mrs Lion, can I make love to you". She said "no, get lost you little runt". A bit further on he came across a Hippopotamus. "Excuse me Mrs Hippopotomus, can I make love to you" he said. She said "no, get lost you little runt". Ten minutes later he came across an elephant.He said "excuse me Mrs Elephant, can I make love to you". The elephant looked down at the puny little creature and felt sorry for him so said "ok then". The mouse climbed up onto the back of the elephant and was going away like a good'un when a monkey in a tree dropped a coconut onto the elephants head. The elephant went "oooooOOOOOO" and the little mouse said " suffer baby, suffer". :O( .............. ok its an old one but.........

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I am sorry gentlemen and ladies , that post was supossed to be funny,I`m afraid as old Braykewynde says I havent much style, but I will try to do better in future, as for being dear old victor Meldrew I`m as happy as a pig in s--t.talking of pigs and the original post. I used to know an old bore like me,well rounded chased the girls alot but never seemed to get anywere.anyway milord don`t start rising to bait or you`ll be getting called an old trout. (that better?)
The same as your attempt at humour at my expense under General:TV Show needs you?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
you like to give it, but you cant take it, can you? loosen up man you`ll have a heart attack.
No chance matey, my nic says that I have a sense of humour and can laugh at myself. Give me an example of where I give it out and cant take it, I make comments in general, not personal attacks. Get a life Victor ;O)

May 12, 2005
Visit site
you like to dish it out, but you can`t take it ,can you?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts