What are the best sites in Suffolk?

BryonySymes

Administrator
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm doing a feature about touring in Suffolk and need some site suggestions, please! Big holiday parks and simple CLs/CSs and everything in between! If you have any favourite attractions I'd love to hear those, too. When I was there last year I went to Pin Mill and it was delightful!

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Bryony

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Have a look at Heathlands Beach also at Kessingland. Haven't been in a few years but used to be a nice family site with big pitches and without the frantic ness of some holiday parks. Hope it still is.
mel

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Loved 'Run Cottage' as a small site with ample facilities, easy access to Woodbridge, lots of walks and cycles in the locality, friendly welcoming owners. 45 pitches and a couple of pods in two fields. Loads of space between vans and around the site. Views from the second field to coastguard's cottages and Shingle Street beach. Usaully appears in the PC Top 100 listings and deservedly so!

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Peewit Caravan Park Felixstowe. Have used this site for years . A very much improved site every year some change is made . Staff and Grounds men more then helpful.
Sir Roger.

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Easton park farm Easton, Woodbridge IP13 0EQ-Electric water and use of farm WC.
A CL with the caravan club.You pay once to access the farm but can visit as many times during your stay.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts