What do you call yours?

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I don't know if this has been asked before, but do you have a name for your caravan? We call our current van 'Abigail' (shes an Abbey Vogue). Our previous van was 'Boris' (he was a Burstner and was bought when we lived in Germany).

Mar 24, 2006
Visit site
Hi MikeandGill

We have an Adria Adiva on order, the first name that came to mind is Godiva!! But I don't think we'll be doing the naturist sites!!Any suggestions are welcome.

Helen

Our compass is called Molesworth for reasons far too complicated to write here, but if you're a regular traveller on the A14 near Cambridge you'll see the sign for the village it's named after. In June we will wave goodbye to Molesworth and take delivery of a swift who will be....Molesworth II.

We have friends who have a Hymer called Herman.

I thought there might be some more "named" vans out there, but it's not something I've ever felt brave enough to ask the people on the nextdoor pitch.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Anthony you and your wife are spoilsports of the first order. We could do with something that will give this forum a much needed moral boost and I think your suggestion as naturists fits the bill 100%, especially if you should add a photo or two.

Mar 24, 2006
Visit site
Colin -I've got the photos right here ready to send, but you know the deal - nobody's allowed to look at them!!And my hair isn't that long!

Helen

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Helen should you wish to post the photos I will give you my solemn promise that neither I or any other person using this forum will have a look at them.......hehehe

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Hey, my threads got hi-jacked. Wheres a mod when you want one, are they like buses now and come in threes??. Take a look in the Daily Mail theres an artical about nudists today. and as for naughty photo's.......where do I look???????

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There is no need to explain why the caravan is wobbly - we are all people of the world. What is that well known saying "If the caravan is rocking don't come knocking"

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Hey Mike I thought you were going to Italy - the offer still holds good for me to carry the bags and as said I will doff my hat to both you and your good lady.
See the answer to your sugestion the first time you made it. much as i would love the personell attention.

ttfn

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Mike I like your turn of phrase - if nothing else you have excellent command of the English vocabulary. However as I have previously stated I am a live coward and will becoma turncoat if there is a betted offer on the other side of the fence. Serious now I hope you and your wife/family thoroughly enjoy your holiday. My only advice is don't get drunk.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts