What do you have for Christmas and Boxing Day Breakfast?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I cant possibly divulge the amount drunk Beachball on an open public forum!!!
Son and Son in Law always arrive at 12.00ish, got to teach, and keep ahead of them. Young whipper snappers!! 😆
But have a nice day with them ;)

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We have Weetabix Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Porridge Tuesday and Thursday. Weekends full English breakfast with eggs, bacon, mushrooms, baked beans and bread. Christmas the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with a slice of bread. I think it is a fairly healthy diet as have lost 8kg in the past 6 months. :D
Sounds great especially losing weight enjoy:)

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Have normal breakfast, cornflaks. But Pork Pie and Stilton are very promiment in our Christmas meals, at tea time, and through out the year. as my waiste line can testify, Being a Meltonian.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just had a Blood sample taken at the GP,'s , so got home at 11.00 to a Muller Rice and some Museli, heading off to a Turkish Resteraunt for some scoff, and a drink.
Christmas morning was a sausage sandwich and a Orange, No Bucks Fizz this year.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Have normal breakfast, cornflaks. But Pork Pie and Stilton are very promiment in our Christmas meals, at tea time, and through out the year. as my waiste line can testify, Being a Meltonian.
Dave, we still have a Long Clawson, Blue Stilton half moon. And a Walker and Sons MM pork pie, I hope this is acceptable, I will let you know soon.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Just had a Blood sample taken at the GP,'s , so got home at 11.00 to a Muller Rice and some Museli, heading off to a Turkish Resteraunt for some scoff, and a drink.
Christmas morning was a sausage sandwich and a Orange, No Bucks Fizz this year.
We had a Bucks Fizz on Christmas day and my normal omelette

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts