What have I been missing

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Well you lot, pics on PC forum. What ever next, be very carefull that pc do not publish some of these like some of our comments!!!

Whats wrong with a few silly pics in the right Forum

Chit chat is the place for some silly stuff isnt it or am I mistaken.

I did miss alot of the photos (darn) but them being removed is only the same as the mods removing comments that are not acceptable isnt it?

Kevin H

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Kevin

I have to disagree with you on the last remark, my two and four year old dont read the forum but some of the pictures I would not like them to see,as they where quite scattered they came on screen quite unexpected and they where not pictures I would like them to see!! HOWEVER I thought they where quite funny and would like to keep the facilty,but controlled to a section whereby I then could control what would be seen !!!!!

Tina x

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Cus I havnt got young kids anymore I did not think of that. I agree with you they could be put into a section and each user prahaps would need to sign in to view and comment.

Hope I didnt ofend you with my opinion

Kevin H

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Kevin there is not enough time or room to put into detail what you have missed - I made a simple posting about the negative side of photos being submitted and hey presto - all hell let loose. Had I known this I would have not made the posting - hindsight is a marvellous thing on times.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Kevin

I have to disagree with you on the last remark, my two and four year old dont read the forum but some of the pictures I would not like them to see,as they where quite scattered they came on screen quite unexpected and they where not pictures I would like them to see!! HOWEVER I thought they where quite funny and would like to keep the facilty,but controlled to a section whereby I then could control what would be seen !!!!!

Tina x
You voted an outright no Tina. You never added any comments regarding keeping the facility in a controlled section.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Kevin it was an excellent opportunity to bring the site into this century and brighten it up a little. Unfortunately some dinosaurs would prefer to stay in 1995. We have gone backwards not forwards.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. This site can be up dated no problem but if photos are to be submitted there must be a strict code on the type of photo presented. I am typing this as I cry because I thought dinosaurs were of little inteelagence, extinct and disappeared many thousands of years ago. Now to be classed as one has hurt my pride and feelings - at present I am very much alive and kicking

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Kevin

Tina x
Sorry slap my wrist !! I did say I looked at them and thought them funny !!! ! just dont want me babies seein it !

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Cus I havnt got young kids anymore I did not think of that. I agree with you they could be put into a section and each user prahaps would need to sign in to view and comment.

Hope I didnt ofend you with my opinion

Kevin H
Hi Kevin, absolutely not at all have you offended me,my response was not meant antagonistically, hope I did'nt offend you !! x

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lord B. This site can be up dated no problem but if photos are to be submitted there must be a strict code on the type of photo presented. I am typing this as I cry because I thought dinosaurs were of little inteelagence, extinct and disappeared many thousands of years ago. Now to be classed as one has hurt my pride and feelings - at present I am very much alive and kicking
They are only crocodile tears Colin :O)

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Healthy debate is great. Loads of passion from all is nice to see, nearly as divided as the dreaded (dare I say it) 4x4 debates lol.

Keep it up everyone, life wood be sooooooo boring if we all felt the same about everything.

On with the photos hoora

Kevin H

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Caught you napping Lord B. You have not spotted the deliberate mistake of the day. Incidently they were not crocodile tears as I do not pretend anything. I was well and truely hurt - cut to the bone with pain.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Healthy debate is great. Loads of passion from all is nice to see, nearly as divided as the dreaded (dare I say it) 4x4 debates lol.

Keep it up everyone, life wood be sooooooo boring if we all felt the same about everything.

On with the photos hoora

Kevin H
I agree Kevin. I've never been able to get all hyperactive just talking metric bolts or spring washers, I need a bit more ooooomph to keep me interested. Just as long as we can control our temper while putting type to monitor.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts