Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Now that the government gas succeeded in banning smoking and fox hunting what is their next target? Could it be caravanning, 4x4s or what Could even be free speach such as this forum - the mind boggles.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In my opinion the next thing they should ban is the government ie themselves from talking c**p and acting like total idiots on non important issues whereas topics of importance are overlooked and brushed under the carpet.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
In my opinion the next thing they should ban is the government ie themselves from talking c**p and acting like total idiots on non important issues whereas topics of importance are overlooked and brushed under the carpet.
Whats the "government gas" Colin in your initial post? Anything gas related is of interest to me :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B i did not making a comment whereby the government are talking gas - my comment was that the government were talking c**p. Correct me if I'm wrong, however as far as they are concerned there is very little difference between either description regarding their verbal spoutings.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
OK Colin I will correct you, read your very first post. Clearly states "government gas". I know only a lot of old gasbags in the Upper House so was interested in your description. On reading it for the 10th time I think its a typo. You meant to say "the government has" but I will let you off old boy beings its almost midnight and you hadn't partook of your Horlicks ;O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I do apologise smart a**e it should have read "has" - Freaudian slip or the result of two whiskies (home measures)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
(_E=mc2_) a smart arse

(_!_) a regular arse

(__!__) a fat arse

(!) a tight arse

(_*_) a sore arse

{_!_} a swishy arse

(_o_) arse hole

(_x_) kiss my arse

(_X_) leave my arse alone

(_zzz_) a tired arse

(_$_) Money coming out of his arse

(_?_) Dumb arse

Brian ;-)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian to follow up on your fixation on the a**e a comment was made on Radio Wales on Wednesday that the reason that a heart is used to represent love on St. Valentine's Day was derived from the male admiration of the female a**e. This was a sensible comment made during a discussion on St. Valentine. The mind here is now working in overdrive.

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I think we should take a leaf out of Richards Priors film.

When voting comes around, vote for none of the above.

If the whole country did this maybe they might get the mention.

That all they do is think of things so they can justify their jobs....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
(_E=mc2_) a smart arse

(_!_) a regular arse

(__!__) a fat arse

(!) a tight arse

(_*_) a sore arse

{_!_} a swishy arse

(_o_) arse hole

(_x_) kiss my arse

(_X_) leave my arse alone

(_zzz_) a tired arse

(_$_) Money coming out of his arse

(_?_) Dumb arse

Brian ;-)
(_pain_)

May 20, 2005
Visit site
The latest one that MPs want to ban are Patio Heaters because now they have banned smoking they are worried about the big increase in co2 that will be caused by the use of patio heaters out side pubs to keep the smokers happy, it was on the BBC news this morning.

TRENDING THREADS