What was all the fuss about? RIP Stealth Caravans!

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I've just seen the Stealth Caravans web site again. What a fuss over nothing, it seems like a retired mupppet has come back as a caravan designer.

The layouts are awful, If that's what they are offering I think they should save money and cancel their Caravan show entry and stick to what they know about!

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
How anyone in the end bedroom is supposed to be able to go to the toilet in the middle of the night when the caravan has its full complement of occupants beats me.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
There's a piece about it in this months Practical Caravan magazine and the flat front looks as though it has the aerodynamic qualities of a breeze block - or a shed.

I'll probably have a look for the sake of curiosity but it's not for me.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Scaling off the layout sketches, there's less than 25cm between the double bed and the sliding door. How's one supposed to get by? Only for people with a severe case of anorexia nervosa, I think. Besides, although an island bed may suit some, it's not for us so I don't understand why they make such an issue out of it.

The 4+1 berth especially is sadly lacking in adequate wardrobe space for up to 5 occupants.

Can't find a suitable location for a TV so that everyone can see it, either.

Must be the worst layouts that I've ever seen.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
And during the day, when the table is up between the two sofas, how do you get through to the toilet from the end bedroom?

Sorry chaps, I'd suggest you go back to the CAD desk!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts