whats best N regs shogun or discovery mpg

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi Clive,

You may be right, but my dad knows a farmer who brought one of the first over 20 years ago ripped of the back and mounted his spray kit on it...Clever fellow has become a multi-millionaire on the back of it, when every farmer in Kent had to keep its own spray kit which would do so many hectares in a day, this guys vehicles were going as far a Suffolk in a day and managing to spray 4x as much as a tractor.

Do you know if there is any set up difference between a Hilux and a Surf , as the Surf seems to get quite good press on other forums magazines ??

And what about that Delorean ???

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Friend of mine who runs a Pet Store has a Surf and loves it. If find the seating (it seems like a sports car with your legs out straight in front) a bit at odds with a 4x4 but I am very much a LR "Nut"

He had terrible head gasket problems but it was fixed under warranty at horrendous cost! All is fine now tho' and it is most impressive.

He uses it to collect sometimes bulky and heavy items of animal feed which it does brilliantly.

Tows a caravan with no problem. Seats five with ease in excellent comfort. Never used it off road and knows that it is very much a "Soft Roader" - For what he uses it for it is great. He dreads anything going wrong with it now that it is out of warranty tho' - they are NOT cheap to repair!

Always liked the DeLorean - anyone that can scam a Government - and not just any Government - would get my respect - even if the car is only fit for a Movie Set!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts