Whats going on when? Easter Meet!

Page 5 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian, If you manage to read this before you copy and paste Lisas costume, please sit down first and grab the bromide tablets, you're going to need them....

Lisa, I'm bringing a camera!
Sorry just had an email from the seller, they can't modify the costume. Guess it'll be a firefighters kit for me now.

Lisa

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Well candlelight does make people look more attractive but it's a fire hazard so we can't use them.

Roy - what about your tent? Is that suitable?

I've hired a stage and PA system for the Y.M.C.A. performance.

Lisa
It's a frame tent Lol, only trouble is it takes about 2 hours to put up, hence one of the reasons that I give up camping.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well candlelight does make people look more attractive but it's a fire hazard so we can't use them.

Lisa
Shall we just use it as a backup then Roy? If we can get enough gazebos strung together it will save you the hassle of bringing it, putting it up and then collapsing it.

Besides you're going to need the room for your cowboy boots :eek:)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Lisa
Hi Roy

I think the tent sounds like a good option. I'll give you a hand (well, I can make the tea coffee for you chaps).

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian, If you manage to read this before you copy and paste Lisas costume, please sit down first and grab the bromide tablets, you're going to need them....

Is the seller quite sure, perhaps there might be some way of compromising?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

No, no, I'll stick with the fire kit thanks.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Lisa
I'll leave it for you men to decide gazebo's/tent or whatever.

I'm happy to supply refreshments.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Maybe we should create an official club before we do that

Steve
I think the idea (initially anyway) was to keep it simple, an official club would mean legal responsibilities that are perhaps a step too far at the moment, Steve. I do agree though, should it all go well a club would be a great idea and would perhaps encourage more members to attend.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
I think the idea (initially anyway) was to keep it simple, an official club would mean legal responsibilities that are perhaps a step too far at the moment, Steve. I do agree though, should it all go well a club would be a great idea and would perhaps encourage more members to attend.
The suggestion is more to do with protecting peoples investment for things like the tent.

Maybe we will discuss after easter.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's OK Lol I've got time tomorrow, lucky b**ger 6 hour days, how does that work Lol?
It's working on the railways Roy, I leave the house at 8am and am back in the door at 3.30pm with half hour break in the middle. Quite often, traveling takes 3 hours so total hours worked in the day = 4. Don't get me wrong, I would like to work longer and earn more, but this is a change from my previous jobs, like yours, 12 hours long.

TRENDING THREADS