What's happening at P&O

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi DD i will have to let you know about sites just depends how my mobility is have you any recommendations on campsites or cottages Galway area ?
The cottage we stayed in pictured above is now on the feature page of Galway Tourism. We found our cottages via Dogs Trust. We stayed in Spiddal as it allowed good access to Galway city, the Arrans, The Burren and parts of the Wild Atlantic Way. Oh and some good pubs within walking distance plus O‘ Grady’s on the Pier at Barna a great seafood restaurant.

Galway Tourism

Reactions: Beachball
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
The cottage we stayed in pictured above is now on the feature page of Galway Tourism. We found our cottages via Dogs Trust. We stayed in Spiddal as it allowed good access to Galway city, the Arrans, The Burren and parts of the Wild Atlantic Way. Oh and some good pubs within walking distance plus O‘ Grady’s on the Pier at Barna a great seafood restaurant.

Galway Tourism
Hi Clive thanks for the information will have a look (y)

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone experienced - first hand - the P&O crossing from Dover to Calais since this crisis started?
P&O are saying that we should turn up at the normal time and they will get us away using other ferry operators.
How is this working in practice? Are there long delays at Dover ferryport?
I'm booked on 24 April and I'm beginning to feel nervous about the prospects of getting across to France.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Clive thanks for the information will have a look (y)
Has anyone experienced - first hand - the P&O crossing from Dover to Calais since this crisis started?
P&O are saying that we should turn up at the normal time and they will get us away using other ferry operators.
I'm booked on 24 April and I'm beginning to feel nervous about the prospects of getting across to France.
Only what’s been on the news. HMG are going for the jugular. A number of ships are banned from sailing by the MCA on safety grounds. Personally I’d try and make alternative arrangements. I do not associate with people who openly break the Law.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I did not think that the P&O ships were actually sailing from Dover to Calais. They await MCA inspection and the first to be inspected failed. They must be using DFDS who have put on extra sailings through the night.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts