What's your favorite forum

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Which forum do you go into first, of do you read them all? I usually do Towcars, Technical, Equipment and then General. Sometimes I have a nose at Foreign sites and Touring. The others I tend not to go into.

What about you?

Apr 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi Alan,

Interesting question. I usually go to chit-chat, then UK parks and then overseas. I will also go into anything with new posts to see if I've missed anything.

Chit-Chat is great, it shows that us caravanners have a good sense of humour and you can usually find a joke there which I haven't heard before, or maybe I should just get out more!!

I always look at the UK and overseas parks to a)see if there is any parks mentioned that I have been to and b)to look for recommendations for sites.

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Depends what time of year it is. I spent most of the winter checking the General and Chit-chat forums, then as spring finally arrived started looking at the UK parks and touring. Now have started to look at the Equipment and the Technical forums.

Gill

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we look at www.youngcaravan.org.uk 1st, then this and the others. I like this site but have 2 concerns with it.

1) The squabbling between grown men appauls me

2) the fact that you have to log in to post. i would post far more if you did not have to log in.

lots of good useful info on the site though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts