wheelclamps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

I'm looking to buy a light weight wheel clamp for a wheel with a wheel cover on it. it only needs to be a cheap one for when I am on site. any idea's would be great thanks.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Just be careful with E Bay, Giving you adderss to a stranger to buy a wheel clamp! thats good advertising that you got something to nick.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
You must make sure that the wheel clamp is approved by your insurers. If they specify a wheel clamp make sure it is on their approved list or you will not get paid out in the event of theft of the van.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
yes I have looked on ebay,but that does not tell me if they are light weight or not.

I want a light weight one and small, because of the damage while on route in the boot of the car.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
We have a small Bulldog Euro Clamp that one end fits in our wheel covers and it is on our insurers list.

The nature of the beast is that it needs to be strong and tough or you could easily get it off surely. That being the case, lightweight does not really come into the factor, smaller/compact would get you nearer your goal I would think!

The small bulldog is not very heavy - www.bulldogsecure.com and you can get a nice little bag for it!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts