where are you going this weekend or next week

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
We're off next weekend to Brean Holiday Village. Big site but the kids love it and you can walk into Brean. We normally go to Home Farm, but because the weather hasn't been to good this year we have decided on this park due to the indoor pool.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
im going to the Old Oaks Glastonbury tomorrow for a week ,and i have also booked another week on the 14/06/06 with a riverside pitch on the Wye at Lucksall caravan park Mordiford near Hereford
we are going to old oaks on the 9th of june!...1st time..looks good though

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
we're off on Saturday for a week at an Abbeytown CL, Horn House Farm(?) which we stayed at just after Easter. No kids allowed, peace, quiet, and immaculate facilities.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
this weekend we are at PARK FARM CL near Chew Valley lake/Bath

then on the 9th June - OLD OAKS glastonbury

then on the 16th June - LOWER DUTSON FARM CL Launceston

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
im going to the Old Oaks Glastonbury tomorrow for a week ,and i have also booked another week on the 14/06/06 with a riverside pitch on the Wye at Lucksall caravan park Mordiford near Hereford
hey JOBY...the Lucksall site looks very nice...can you chose your own pitches when you book?? as we would want a riverside pitch...or are they allocated on arrival?

May 15, 2006
Visit site
We are off to Brynich in Brecon on Tuesday for 3 nights, hope the weather is better than it has been.
Hi one and all. My wife Lilian,myself and our 1 year old black labrador (Meg) are going to an adult only site (cherry Tree) at Mablethorpe (Lincs) for the week tomorrow. Never been before, but we like to try sites we havent visited before. Will post on our return how we fared.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts