where are you

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi
was on this forum years ago..met some good friends..we even all met up one Easter....in Stourport/midlands at lickhill manor????........anyway would like to know if Ms LMH still visits here ...would love to get back in touch and catch up........remember ALL those eggs we ate !!! ha ha ..
Hope your still here somewhere ! xxxx
Tina xx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
OMG! Hello Tina, really, really nice to hear from you.

Yes, I do remember all those chocolate eggs we age. LOL! Hope you and your family are ok. I'll ask the mods to pass my email address to you as I know you changed yours a few times.

Hey, do you remember my little girl?

She's all grown up now:

emmabw.jpg

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa....Hi Brian...
we are all Fantastic thankyou.....its lovely to hear from you both again.......I dont even remeber now what year that was...I think it may have been 05/06????????
my word Lisa......how old is she now...???? very beautiful...
And if I remember rightly you had boys didnt you Brian !!??
I am no longer a caravan ovwner...booo hoo..but in a year or two maybe I will get a new one.......family circumstance forced sale !!!!! ha ha xxx..

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

I've replied on your other post, sorry to hear you haven't got a van anymore. I have emailed parksy to ask him to pass on my email and phone number to you.

There's only Brian, Lutz and myself out of our old gang who still post on here. Lol and Gaye split up a few years ago, Steve sadly died.

Thanks for the comment on my daughter, she'll be 19 in a few weeks.

Lisa xxx

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Tina said:
Hi Lisa....Hi Brian...
And if I remember rightly you had boys didnt you Brian !!??

That's right , Kean and Joel now 9 and 12 both going on twenty something ;O)

Gaye is well and has remarried , Bina and I went to her wedding last year, she is still as funny ;O)
As Lisa said Steve is no longer with us, managed to get to the funeral as did Lolly . It was a very sad day.

Brian

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Awww yes I remeber Steve and it was very sad. Glad some of you got to pay respects on our behalf !!
Am glad Lol and Gaye are happy...to be truthful that is why I sold my van as myself and hubby are now seperated....we are all very happy in our own ways though and the kids are fine....he is still there dad that will never change......it was a turbulent year..but this one has started brilliantly and long may it last......
Am glad to hear from you all again as we did have a good time on the forum...lots of laughs !!!!!! xxxx
Lisa I will try n get my email to you xxxxxxx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think there's a gremlin in the system. Second attempt:

Hi Tina

I've replied to your email. Sorry it's such a long email!!
smiley-laughing.gif
Looking forward to your hospitality.
smiley-smile.gif

Lisa x
Oh, thanks mods for passing emails on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts