WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Well I'm sorry that I'm not good enough for you.

They are about to move my Dad and my Mum is off on a trip today. The works all done and I'm all alone with my wife and dogs miles away.

Boo Hoo Boo Hoo, I'm hurt now ;-)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

I'm here ,had a bit of a spring clean today,the sun is shining and its been quite warm,so the kids have played in the garden for the first time in ages and the place is twinkling !! sitting having a rest and a cup of tea now, isn't it great when the weather appears to change, get a bit of enthusiasm again and start looking at places to go ! not long now till EASTER (sorry Tom) !! see you soon matey!! got your cozzy yet???

Tina x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

I'm here ,had a bit of a spring clean today,the sun is shining and its been quite warm,so the kids have played in the garden for the first time in ages and the place is twinkling !! sitting having a rest and a cup of tea now, isn't it great when the weather appears to change, get a bit of enthusiasm again and start looking at places to go ! not long now till EASTER (sorry Tom) !! see you soon matey!! got your cozzy yet???

Tina x
I won item on e-bay!

Can't wait to wear it

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site

They are about to move my Dad and my Mum is off on a trip today. The works all done and I'm all alone with my wife and dogs miles away.

Oh sorry hunny, didn't mean to leave you out, don't cry :)

How is dad?

Lolly x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
hi lolly, l'm here just feched kids from school they are now playing on the trampolene.

l have been geting all my stuff ready to go back into the caravan ready for the weekend.

sharon

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
hi lolly, l'm here just feched kids from school they are now playing on the trampolene.

l have been geting all my stuff ready to go back into the caravan ready for the weekend.

sharon
Ooooooohhhh, where ya going?

Can I come!!!

Lolly x

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I'm here Lolly, I'm off today and have just picked my little treasure up from school so quite soon I'll be colouring something in or playing hide and seek ;o)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I'm here Lolly, I'm off today and have just picked my little treasure up from school so quite soon I'll be colouring something in or playing hide and seek ;o)
hI Big Roy

we've been to range today little girl has chicken pox,so lots of paint and sticky glue as not allowed in nursery ! hope your daughter has had it as its all over southport at the mo !!!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site

"Care Package" sorted kind of. There is no cure or nice end scenario sadly, he has a strong heart. In some ways as awful as it might sound that maybe is not the best thing with his problems :-(

Will see him again tomorrow and just hope that he is more together and I can get him to understand a bit better. :)

Thank's for asking.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
good on ya, it's nice when you can join in - I don't understand my daughters homework (must be getting old), dreading sept when she starts the "big" school, she will really lose me then!!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site

I will be thinking of you and your dad.

Lolly x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
hi tina, this will be our first weekend this year. you should book up somewhere we are only going 15 minutes up the road but l am ready for a change of scenery.

sharon.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
hI Big Roy

we've been to range today little girl has chicken pox,so lots of paint and sticky glue as not allowed in nursery ! hope your daughter has had it as its all over southport at the mo !!!
She had it last year Tina (not nice)I do feel sorry for your little one, hasn't it been nice here today

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
She had it last year Tina (not nice)I do feel sorry for your little one, hasn't it been nice here today
yep hasnt it,the kids have been able to play out for a couple of hours and I got to tidy up before they come in and trash it !! hey ho ! have fun with your daughter(stay in the lines!!)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I live in southport so was thinking of blackpool CC site! only 40 mins or so,like you say a change of scenery is refreshing ! have a good time ! x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts