Where Was Your Best Touring Holiday?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The first time we took the van to Cornwall three years ago. I was dreading the long drive but it was fine, no stress at all.

We had a great family holiday, plenty of trips to lovely tiny coves, swimming in the sea. Bought a dingy and had some great laughs in that! Fabulous weather. Great little shops. Found a nice uncrowded campsite, since then we go for about three and a half weeks.

We're trying two different campsites this year, a bit further down.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Three years ago we went to a site north of Newquay for what was one of our last holidays with at least most of our family. The weather was beyond belief and the views of the sunsets were the most stunning sight you could ever experience. The site owners were as friendly as any I have met. I don't Know if we will ever beat that holiday but we will keep looking.

Marc

Apr 3, 2007
Visit site
Glencoe stayed at Invercoe caravan site really good site then travelled up to the Highlands what stunning scenery & people we stayed at Kinussie caravan site (think its a camping & caravan club site)

Also stayed at Lomond woods near Balloch which was great.....i love Scotland!!

julie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts