Where would we go?

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
With the news of yet another teenager murdered in a cruel and savage way whilst being filmed, it makes me want to leave this country. I know no Country is perfect, but if I could take the caravan, IF we won the lottery and IF we could take the family with us, where would any of us go and why?

Chris

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Old blighty every time. I've been to a lot of places in the world and, even though they are nice to visit, have nothing compaired to the UK.

Our policemen don't have guns, our services are stable and even if you find yourself out of a job, you will still be fed and health looked after. There are a load more reasons but I'm at work and havn't the time to list them all.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
New Zealand, seen the pictures, watched the film (LOR) and my old boss came from there. I have never been, but the place looks a caravaners dream. Superb scenery, friendly locals and an infrastructure equivalent to this country. Australia would be next for their straightforward and simplistic thinking.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I would stop in the UK. Just get big house & new 4X4 & twin asks caravan new & go to Florder for holiday for one mouth & get wife a small 4x4 new & get so horse & start ret house out & and the rest to go with it.

I age with Stinky-Pete.

One other thing that I would like to stop is stopping all the refuges who come to the UK.

It seems there no sate thin them. One mint they won't to blow us up and use to learn their ways when they wonted to cum to live in the UK.

Sorry if you do not like what I have put but its just has I think about it .

May 25, 2005
Visit site
I agree with stinky_pete - home is where the heart is. This country isn't too bad when you sit down and think deeply about it.

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

I agree that there are still many good things about this country and there is much of it I still have to see, but this youth crime is a big concern. I can't imagine how people can do such things to each other with such ease. I know there are many, many good young people as we have contact with them, but so many seem to be so cruel too, and you can't help but worry about your own when they are out.

Sorry if this is a bit depressing, but it is the one decline in this country which really does sadden me.

May 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

I agree that there are still many good things about this country and there is much of it I still have to see, but this youth crime is a big concern. I can't imagine how people can do such things to each other with such ease. I know there are many, many good young people as we have contact with them, but so many seem to be so cruel too, and you can't help but worry about your own when they are out.

Sorry if this is a bit depressing, but it is the one decline in this country which really does sadden me.
where would we go?????????? well we have lived in australia with our camper and believe me there are refugees there, and every other nationality who murder each and other people!!! so it happens everywhere. it is just society as it has progressed or regressed.... this country is absolutely fabulous and the scenery is fantastic. health and education is second to none. BEST of all is that there is a camping fraternity that is super...glad to be back...

hey! there is lots of problems but believe me they exist elsewhere... happy camping and one day we may have a beer and glass of wine and discuss...............

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I have all red posted on this on I thick I put some think that I shud not have put. So sorry.

I would like to stop were I ham and just move and up in the world. I agar with what other people have put a bout the UK.

The only think I can see that we get tax to much.

Mark

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
outer mongolia, but I would need a 4x4 to tow the van, so thats a no no. Cleethorpes or bognor it is then
With my wining I going to buy you the biggest 4x4 I can find and make shore you have to drive it.

Mark

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
If I won the lottery I would hire a troop of plumbers,electricians.......anyone with a skill or trade, purchase a troop of caravans and towcars and travel the worlds poorest countrys,orphanages etc and try and give them a better life , we cant get rid of ALL the bad in the world but we can alleviate some of it !.

TRENDING THREADS