Wheres the best place to sell a as new ventura awning

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You could place a free advert in the Buying & Selling free classified ad section of Practical Caravan magazine by filling in the coupon on page 120 of the November issue.
You could also try Preloved where you can place free adverts online.

Mar 19, 2007
Visit site
Ebay! I was only looking yesterday. There's quite a few - all with lots of interest (bids). It's certainly worth a look to compare yours with what's currently being sold.
Cath

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
cathryn thanks, i have looked and the same ventura atlantic 900 cms awning is buy it now £699 they only want £500. maybe oput it on there or preloved

thanks

jo

anyone else recommend anywhere to sell

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Jo-Anne Wyoming said:
ok thanks will do isnt there a section on here that you can post a classified advert i thought there was cos there is for caravans.

jo
I've asked admin at Haymarket time and time again for a classified section for members to sell accessories and unwanted awnings both on the old forum and since it changed into this new version.
I never receive a reply so I can only surmise that the powers that be don't want there to be such a section. That's why I now advise anyone who asks (and there have been quite a few) to use Preloved

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts