Which are best fitted sheets?

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
We have a 2021 Bailey Vigo and need to replace the island bed fitted sheet.
There are a number of potential suppliers to be found by Google search.
Any suggestions, please about best quality / best fit / minimum ironing options.
We'd be grateful for any thoughts.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
We had some Jonic sheets. They were reasonable quality but at a higher price point than normal double bed fitted sheets, which we found worked just as well with a bit of tucking or using couple of stretch clips something like these:
Mel

Reactions: Hutch
Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes, we looked at Jonic - they are considerably more expensive than the alternatives.
We'd really like to stick with fitted sheets - getting lazy in our old age (!).
So i was wondering whether any of the cheaper alternatives are still good quality.
Thanks

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We bit the bullet and bought Jonic. very nice sheets although expensive. However fitted sheets from Dunelm will work just as well although they need a bit of tucking in.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If the bed is a standard size or near that normal ones will fit. If it is a long way out then someone like Jonic could be the best bet. Our bed is a little wide and can only just manage standard double bed sheets.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
If the bed is a standard size or near that normal ones will fit. If it is a long way out then someone like Jonic could be the best bet. Our bed is a little wide and can only just manage standard double bed sheets.
Sheets from Dunelm will be okay, but you keep to tuck it in at the bottom. We had them initially and then bought the Jonic fixed bed sheets to try and have not looked back and even ordered a second set. They are pricy, but very comfortable and fit nice and tightly around the matress. You can also specify the depth you require to accommodate the thickness of the mattress i.e. 18cm or 26cm.

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to the forum
We have an island bed so the two bottom corners are shaped, and I agree with you 100%, standard double bed fitted sheets fit just fine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts