Which Cadac

Sep 11, 2007
Visit site
Not been in a postion to get to a dealer to look at the various Cadac models. Does any one have a view on the advantages between the Eazi Chef and the Carri Chef in terms of assembly, stability, storage and weights. From the pictures the legs on the Carri Chef look more stable but the Eazi Chef looks easier to assemble but you can't always tell from the pictures.

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
David, i have the carri chef deluxe model with all the various cooking attachments, and i find it a very good quality easy to store easy to assemble piece of kit. from taking it out of the bag to cooking takes less than five mins. i usually keep it in the car when travelling. i went for the deluxe model so that no matter what i want to do i have the right top to grill bbq etc.

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Afternoon David,

I agree with Stuart i have the Cadac Carri Chef, newly purchased at Easter, and i can safely say i will never go back to lighting and waiting for the bbq to reach there cooking temperature!

The Carri Chef has a nice tray that attach's to the legs for the placing of that all important Beer whilst cooking the food!!!

I found it look alot studier than the Eazi chef when i compared them.

Cheers

Rob.

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi

We also have the carri chef deluxe model, and are realy happy with it.

It's the best piece of caravan equipment we have bought.

We have found the skottle a god send. We have made paella, stir fry, and a curry. We found the carri chef legs a bit more sturdier than the Eazi Chef probably because it has got the tray in the middle. It also has it's own ignition so you don't have to mess about finding matches etc to light it.

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
As above, Carri Chef Deluxe, best bit of kit I have ever bought. This weekend we fried breakfast on it twice and did burgers and steaks as well. It is a wee bit heavy but worth it IMO.

Cheers

G

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Like those above I went for the Carri Chef Delux model - much steadier and particularly that it has a two position knob to control gas flow which give far more control. I do not recall seeing this on the eazi chef model.

Oct 2, 2005
Visit site
Like those above I went for the Carri Chef Delux model - much steadier and particularly that it has a two position knob to control gas flow which give far more control. I do not recall seeing this on the eazi chef model.
There isn't a great deal of difference between the two models. The Carri Chef does have a shelf underneath to keep the legs sturdy, but the Eazi Chef has a triangle which fits in place and does the same job. Although the Eazi Chef doesn't have automatic ingition like the Carri Chef, it DOES have a knob to control the gas flow and it is lighter in weight.mCooks exactly the same - and they are brilliant. Well worth the money!!!

Jun 1, 2008
Visit site
go for the eazi chef - the only difference isthe arrangement of the legs and it doesn't have the ignition built in. If you can live with that then it does exactly the same job. I bought mine 2 weeks ago and road tested it this weekend. It is great - easy to handle, easy to clean and easy to transport. Also cooks brilliantly.

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Hi have the carri chef which is very good when there is more than 2 of us,i have also purchased the Safari(low pressure one) which does 2 fine and compact enough to stay in the van all the time,i picked this up quite cheap.

The carri chef tends to have everything included in the deal.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts