Which Dealer

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
There are a number of caravan dealers in my area. These are Lowdhams Hudddersfield, Read caravans Leeds and Dickinsons Caravans Bradford. I would be grateful if anyone has any experience of buying a caravan/ service from the above good or bad. I hope i've put this in the right section.

Thanks Dave.

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
I have had 5 new vans over the years all from different dealers ,but my latest one was bought from lowdhams[nottm]and they are absolutely professional far superior to any other dealer i have used,would not hesitate to recommend them 10/10

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
I've bought from Lowdham (Nottm) a number of times, and I store mine there. Buying from them is excellent but I had a BIG problem with servicing. I wouldn't let them near my 'van for servicing ever again.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Rather a sweeping statement Trevor, you may have cause for complaint but l am sure others have had good service, l for one have been pleased upto now.

NigelH

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Trevor my caravan goes in for its service next Monday and for warranty issue's that discover has sorted out with Swift, l will let you know if things don't go right, all l can say is that the 3 problems l have had since the purchase of the van have been dealt with in a professional manner and l have no complaints so far.

Reading on this post l have seen various complaints against dealers of whom discover are one, l can believe that some have had bad service from dealers and yes this should be reported after all channels with them have been exhausted.

NigelH

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
David

Not used any of your list to buy a caravan but have had quite a bit to do with Dickinsons and cant praise them enough.

We have been to them for all sorts of advice from getting a caravan privately and even though they knew we were not purchasing anything have been really helpful and patient in explaining all sorts of points and ( to us ) problems.

Have had the caravan serviced and a few minor repairs done there as well and had no problems with the work,pricing or timing

Gill

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts