Which is better, Camping and Caravanning Club or Caravan and Motorhome Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smd

Mar 21, 2022
Visit site
I'm not sure which one to go for. If anyone has any experience with these two caravan clubs, I would love to hear your experience of which one you thought was the better one in terms of their sites, membership perks, prices, and just overall enjoyment of your entire experience.

Last edited:

GAS

BANNED
Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Neither in my view.... Believe there are deals to be had when it comes to insurance and other travel benefits but I found some sites dated a little tired and over priced .... The CL and CS locations were good but other than that much prefer family run private destinations....

Reactions: Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Neither in my view.... Believe there are deals to be had when it comes to insurance and other travel benefits but I found some sites dated a little tired and over priced .... The CL and CS locations were good but other than that much prefer family run private destinations....
I am with you, on this GAS, We find private sites normally better situated, and better value for money.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As always there will be a variety of answers ranging from neither to one or the other or both, there are no rights or wrongs answers. I suggest you should go onto both clubs websites and see what they are offering and chose which if any best meets your needs as far as you can see.

If you choose to join one (or both) try it out for the year then review your opinions and either renew of change or cancel.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
As always there will be a variety of answers ranging from neither to one or the other or both, there are no rights or wrongs answers. I suggest you should go onto both clubs websites and see what they are offering and chose which if any best meets your needs as far as you can see.

If you choose to join one (or both) try it out for the year then review your opinions and either renew of change or cancel.
We have stayed with both clubs for the last 15 years, although having used the main sites very rarely, when we have found a Cl or Cs, we would have needed to rejoin a club. And with the age discount with the C&CC its worth it.

Reactions: otherclive

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As has been said earlier in this topic, and I quote : "You will find another thread answering some of the relevant points under UK sites and touring heading."
This is a duplicate of that heading and is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts