Which porch awning ?

May 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi Folks.

Can anyone advise us which porch awning is best?

We are thinking of a Sunncamp Scenic. Has anyone

any experience of this type?

Any information gratefully received

Regards

Hamish C

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
We invested in an Isabella Minor, which is exactly what you pay for - excellent!

Our friends have the Isabella Magnum, and they find that excellent also.

They are, admittedly, a bit pricey, but you would not be disappointed. Quality comes at a price.

Jul 21, 2006
Visit site
We bought a Suncamp scenic plus. We find it brilliant, its very light and compact when stored, its dead easy to put up 5 to 10 mins on your own, it has coped well, we have used it in wet and windy conditions without problems and there is a good amount of space in it for weekends etc when you can't be bothered to put up a full awning.

Regards

mark

Jan 23, 2007
Visit site
We have 2 a Bradcot portico and a sunncamp senic, the Bradcot is far better but if were expecting bad weather we whip the sunncamp up bearing in mind the cost is nearly 8 times more for the Bradcot over the sunncamp i do wonder what we spent the money on, however we bought a Bessacarr van over others so i think maybe you get what you pay for!!

Apr 17, 2007
Visit site
I had a sunncamp ultima 260 which i loved, but it wasnt much use in the wind and i lost it to a stormy night at Buxton, ive replaced it with a sunncamp scenic which is so much more robust and handles the wind very well, found it on ebay for

May 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi Everyone

Thank you all for your replies and advice.

We have now bought a sunncamp scenic plus awning

ready for our holidays next month.

Thank you all again for your help

Hamish C

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts