Which size awning?

Apr 24, 2005
Visit site
I have a burstner 530tk. The book says it needs an awning size of 1027. I have been looking on ebay at awnings and have seen a size 1025 and also 1050. I know the 1025 should fit - but would the 1050 size be too big or not?. thanks for any help - much appreciated. Jenni

Jul 19, 2005
Visit site
i would advise the bigger one jennifer,as you shall only have a small over lap on each side of approx 7-10 mill,dont get caught with some thing to small because if like here in ireland if the pitch aint exactly level you may have a problem pegging it down which i have just this weekend been a witness to on a site here,poor old guy has now got an awning wich unless hes on a level site aint any good,so dont be caught

Apr 24, 2005
Visit site
i would advise the bigger one jennifer,as you shall only have a small over lap on each side of approx 7-10 mill,dont get caught with some thing to small because if like here in ireland if the pitch aint exactly level you may have a problem pegging it down which i have just this weekend been a witness to on a site here,poor old guy has now got an awning wich unless hes on a level site aint any good,so dont be caught
Thanks Chris - just hope I'm outbid on Ebay as I've bid against the smaller one! fingers crossed hey.

And thanks again

Jenni

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts