whitemead caravan park

Jun 17, 2007
Visit site
hi all has anybody stayed at the whitemead site in the forest of dean,ive booked to go next month and was wondering about a tv signal i know mobiles struggle to get a signal i was hoping someone has some knowledge maybe from a past visit thanks anyway.h.

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
We have stayed at Whitemead 5 times since August 08. We were there for New Year and have aldready got 5 bookings there for this year, so I think you could say we like it there.

The t.v. reception is non existant with a status ariel we have just bought a stellite system for our next trip. There is no problem with sky/freesat etc. The only mobile signal you will get is orange.

If you need anymore info about the site or surrounding area I will be happy to help.

Jun 17, 2007
Visit site
We have stayed at Whitemead 5 times since August 08. We were there for New Year and have aldready got 5 bookings there for this year, so I think you could say we like it there.

The t.v. reception is non existant with a status ariel we have just bought a stellite system for our next trip. There is no problem with sky/freesat etc. The only mobile signal you will get is orange.

If you need anymore info about the site or surrounding area I will be happy to help.
thanks for the info much appreciated.h.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts