Wilksworth Farm Caravan Park, Wimborne, Dorset

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi we are hoping to go to Dorset this August and had found a few sites has anyone stayed at this site and if so how did you find it. We have 2 children (6 and 2) and are hoping to stay about 10 nights.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Olive

Aug 11, 2007
Visit site
We live a few miles from Wilksworth. The site has all you would expect from a well equipped site. Cafe, swimming pool, games room etc. It has always been fine when my daughter has stayed there. The only negative and it is only my opinion is that apart from the premier hardstanding pitches the rest pitch anywhere and this does make it look a bit messy.

Wimborne a lovely little market town is only a about a mile away and Bournemouth about 30 mins with all the attractions.
A think you will enjoy your stay and the children will love it there.

If you have any more questions I will try and help.

Andrew

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Many thanks for your reply I think I may try and book this site but as we are travelling from Northern Ireland have to get the boat booked first.
The forum is good for all the advice and comments you get and helps make a decision.

Once again many thanks
Olive

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Dear Olive,
We have been going to this site for many years now , one of our favourite sites.
Always very clean and tidy - staff very helpful.
Unfortunately we did not manage to get in last year as it was so busy -
as it was in practical caravan top 100 sites. But we are sure that you will
love it there and the surrounding area.

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
I have not stayed on this site, but we stayed on one not far from it in Three Legged Cross, near Wimborne. We loved the New Forest area and just wish we could have had longer, so much to see and do and not enough time.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Kind regards
Andrea

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Olive
We have stayed at the site, found it very nice, clean and tidy, idea situated for visiting the local area, we stayed in the autumn 2010 and one plus was that the shower block had under floor heating which was especially welcomed by our grandson (2 years old). Having the cafe onsite was also an added bonus, and could always feed the ducks situated next to the cafe, (fenced in so no fear of children getting to close to the water).
Hope this helps
Di

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Many thanks for all your replies have just booked the site for 10 nights in August just have to book the good weather now!

Olive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts