will miss you but!!!!

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Off with the rolling road block to France for the month, so feel free to talk about me while I am gone (or not as the case may be.) Do not know where we are going, although I do know who is going with me. Loads of electronic camping cheques clutched to the buzoome and not a single logical thought in my mind, apart from reaching the Med at some point. Will report in on my return.

What are the full English breckys like on Norfolk Line as this is my first since the improved service started.

replys b4 Monday please!!

ttfn

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Mike,

Don't forget to change down when you come to a hill, it's not like Norfolk where one gear will do !!!!

ps " What are the full English breckys like on Norfolk Line "

Depends on how rough it is!! First time is OK, but when it's coming back to say hello for the second or third time well!!!

Have a good holiday and we wish you Bon Voyage.

Val & Frank

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Mike - we might just bump into you. We had to postpone our holiday by two weeks, and have re-arranged for 7th September. Like you we're clutching our (paper) Camping Cheques, ACSI card, and Caravan Europe, and hope to reach the Med at Boucanet (probably) by Sunday night after a cross-country non-toll meander down! We may just find somewhere lovely on the way, though, and if the weather's good stay around. We're the Silver Mondeo estate with Halford's topbox, and Swift Speedbird with 'wrong side' door - if you should see us on site do say 'Hello'.

Have a great holiday!

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Valerie.

Are you the same Valerie that tried to get more activity on the Camping Cheque forum and lost the will to live?

We are the metalic dark blue VW Touran with an Abbey 215 as the road blocker. Would luv to meet but that would require planning and thats like a swear word to me. Had to do it all my working life so resist like poison now.

Plotter.

Trust me. Crap-taps are the same the world over.

Frank.

You remind me of a Felixtowe-Zebrugge crossing that got a tad rough. Child of mine sat in restraunt eating full english saying 'Up and Down'up and down' ect and when we looked up we had cleared the restraunt.

And I might add. When you are a cyclist Norfolk is full of hills.

ttfn

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Yes, that's me! We helped out on the Camping Cheque stand at the NEC for several years and in the beginning were worried that they wouldn't 'catch on' and we'd have to start paying full price again!!!

We don't plan either - except to book our ferry, and order our Camping Cheques We just like to go where the mood and the weather, wine and food take us! However, if we do bump into you we'll say 'Hello' and perhaps share a glass of the local red, rose, or blanc!!

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Norfolk Mike, and Valerie, (seperate) have a great trip, I wish we could go for a month or more but work gets in the way. Dont want to wish my life away but cant wait till retirment and go as and when we please.

Kevin H

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts