Window Etching

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Going through the paperwork to check date for servicing I came across a couple of, what looked to be plastic stick on stencils for the windows. I had the front window changed under warranty last year and replaced one of the side windows myself because of damage. If I use them how do I etch the window or, with what should I say?

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
Grahamh said:
Going through the paperwork to check date for servicing I came across a couple of, what looked to be plastic stick on stencils for the windows. I had the front window changed under warranty last year and replaced one of the side windows myself because of damage. If I use them how do I etch the window or, with what should I say?

If a window was changed under warranty by a dealer then it should have arrived ready stencilled.

The stick-ons will stay in place but if removed they leave the sticky behind carrying the CRiS number - usually.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Quote " If a window was changed under warranty by a dealer then it should have arrived ready stencilled."

No windows come ready stencilled, it requires contact with CRIS to get the stencil and the etching solution.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
When we had our large front window replaced three times on our Bailey Orion , each time , we got 3 stickers to put on with the codes .

TRENDING THREADS