Window repair

Jan 23, 2023
Visit site
Hi guys
I have a bailey pageant burgundy series 6, 2007.
One of my front side windows has been damaged and the perspect has come away from the window and cracked.
I am struggling to find a replacement.
I have found one but it's black and not grey which mine are.
Would this make a big difference or does anyone know where I could get one from please?
Or could mine be fixed?

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Suprglue works well to stick the two layers of perspex together, but a crack is not something that can be invisibly repaired.
It might be worth getting some of This stuff it will creep into the crack, cure transparent, and seal it. I have used it a few times and it really does work!

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
My daughter had a cracked window on their 2003 Ace Award from a stone thrown up. They claimed on there insurance and got one within a couple of months. Slightly different shading but it's ok.

No increase in premium.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
There are a number of caravan breakers such as SFM who stock windows although with the large number of variations there are it is a bit hit and miss. The window should be standard for the Pageant range for that year and possibly other years so there is a reasonable chance of finding one. Do give them the size though to check against any stock one might have.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts