Winter months in Spain

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Looking ahead until next winter when my husband hopefully has retired. Would like info about possible January and February in Spain in particular with regard to average temperatures, best part to go to, any relevant costs involved and anything else useful. With thanks

Chris

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Hi ChrissyLizzie,

I can't help you with any proper information about sites in Spain as we always stay in a hotel near La Cala, Benidorm. There is a good site apparently near to Benidorm.

I would recommend you log onto this site www.costablanca-news.com It's the English paper that is published every Friday.

Its website is a mind of information and they even have a letters page. So if you are of a mind to, you could drop them a line via e mail asking for information. I think though if you delve into their ads section you might find some information there.

Good luck whatever you do. We've already booked for Feb/March next year. I'm afraid the UK is as far as we will be travelling in our van. Regards, Tonyd

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi ChrissyLizzie,

I can't help you with any proper information about sites in Spain as we always stay in a hotel near La Cala, Benidorm. There is a good site apparently near to Benidorm.

I would recommend you log onto this site www.costablanca-news.com It's the English paper that is published every Friday.

Its website is a mind of information and they even have a letters page. So if you are of a mind to, you could drop them a line via e mail asking for information. I think though if you delve into their ads section you might find some information there.

Good luck whatever you do. We've already booked for Feb/March next year. I'm afraid the UK is as far as we will be travelling in our van. Regards, Tonyd
Thanks for info Tony, will follow up. Spain is only a thought at this stage but February/March sounds good. Where are you going?

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
hi send for camping & c/van carefree winter guide

we are offinsix weeks for 3/4 months touring througth france then spain for 2 months winter sun fingers crossed

car van ferry site fees

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts