Winterhoff

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,

I have been looking for a Hitch Loch for a Winterhoff Stabiliser,

There are lots of Stronghold WS3000 Hitch Locks about but I would like the WS3000 PLUS, I have found a Winterhoff WS3000 ROBSTOP PLUS, is this or will this do the same as the Stronghold WS3000 PLUS Hitch Lock.

Hope you can help.

Thanks, Gren.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi Glen,

I recently purchased a Winterhoff 3000 hitch plus a Robstop lock for my van. I spent a lot of time researching locks for the hitch and came to the conclusion that Winterhoff's own Robstop was the best way to go. It is easy to put on and take off the hitch, is very neat (not bulky like many locks), is insurance approved, and very very light in weight.

It's only downside is that it is a bit expensive but I think this is a minor issue for what is a great piece of kit.

Hope this info helps.

Paul

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
Hi Glen,

I recently purchased a Winterhoff 3000 hitch plus a Robstop lock for my van. I spent a lot of time researching locks for the hitch and came to the conclusion that Winterhoff's own Robstop was the best way to go. It is easy to put on and take off the hitch, is very neat (not bulky like many locks), is insurance approved, and very very light in weight.

It's only downside is that it is a bit expensive but I think this is a minor issue for what is a great piece of kit.

Hope this info helps.

Paul
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the info i can go ahead and get one now.

Thanks again. Gren

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts