With bunk beds?

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I am currently going mad trying to find a quality manufacturer of a 4 berth caravan with bunk beds. This is our first caravan and this layout strikes me as the most compact and practical but long searches have so far been fruitless does anyone know of a model by Burstner Hobby or Hymer with this layout or an equally renowned company

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Hi Robin

Friend of ours has a Dethleffs. cant remember which model, but that has bunks at the offside rear and a table on the nearside. the bunks in their caravan are quite wide. (wider than the average size bunk found on a british caravan)..

overall its a very nice caravan.

carmen.

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Robin

Friend of ours has a Dethleffs. cant remember which model, but that has bunks at the offside rear and a table on the nearside. the bunks in their caravan are quite wide. (wider than the average size bunk found on a british caravan)..

overall its a very nice caravan.

carmen.
Many thanks Carmen, never heard of them! But then I am something of a newcomer. I'll look them up prrrrronto.

May 29, 2008
Visit site
All four berth vans have bunk beds I think!!
Hi Robin - take a look at the Geist AK495 - it has a seperate bedroom at the back with fixed (adult-sized) bunk beds and a further side dinette that converts into another (slightly shorter) single. Plus you have the front dinette that converts to a large king size bed. It is very good quality being German built to UK spec. We have only had ours a little while but we couldn't be more pleased with it.

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Sorry - meant to be a reply not a comment!

Hi Robin - take a look at the Geist AK495 - it has a seperate bedroom at the back with fixed (adult-sized) bunk beds and a further side dinette that converts into another (slightly shorter) single. Plus you have the front dinette that converts to a large king size bed. It is very good quality being German built to UK spec. We have only had ours a little while but we couldn't be more pleased with it.

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Jennifer I think perhaps that I should add that we are looking for something second-hand and that I have only just realised the the towing limit for our car is 1400kg, sooooo maybe I need to look for something a tadge smaller. The hunt continues!

Rob

Apr 22, 2007
Visit site
Robin

Friends have an Adria Adora 532 its a six berth with fixed bunks their adult daughter uses the bunks when she goes with them. I think that it has a 1400kg towing limit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts