Wood Farm, Charmouth

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Just back from seven nights at Wood Farm Nr Charmouth, we found the site to well kept with clean facilities and not to forget the wonderful views but make sure you are up to speed with your reversing and site pitching, sorry to say not to keen on the tiered pitches,

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
Been there three times over the past few years - always on the CC section where the pitches are all fairly level - even if some of them are on the edge of a precipice - :dry: I like the site but I've read some poor reviews in the past, particularly about road noise from the by-pass - not that it's ever bothered me.

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
JJ,
Do you mean the area on the left is CC when you enter the site because apart from that section you have to go right down the bottom of the site to find semi level pitches, personally I was more concerned about the tiered sections if you left your handbrake off on the car it would be in the back of the caravan on the next lower tier, also I should imagine with a big outfit you would struggle without a motor mover to site the caravan,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts