Wood nook caravan site Skipton

Sep 8, 2006
Visit site
Hi - We have booked this site for the week after Easter. Any helpful hints on this one would be much appreciated, what it is like, how level are the pitches, nearest shop pub chippy oh and dog walk. Thanks in advance.

Feb 11, 2007
Visit site
Hi

My family and I stopped at Wood Nook about 20 years ago and it was OK. Last October my wife and I stopped at the nearby CC site and walked through Wood Nook on a public footpath. The site had not changed and did not appear to be well cared for. I was not impressed and would prefer the CC site every time.

Sandy

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
We have not stayed at Wood Nook but have been to the Caravan Club Wharfedale site nearby many times - the nearest shops are in Grassington and we can recommend the chippy there but it has a limited menu - there is also a small Spar shop and several pubs - the main shopping is in Skipton with a good selection of shops, a street market on Saturdays and a large supermarket by the station - can recommend the castle and a boat ride on the canal - Harogate is also worth a car ride for a day out but there are a lot of other nearby attractions like Haworth

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts