Woodland Waters Ancaster

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I would like to visit Woodland waters as I am keen on fishing but there has been some bad reviews about noise and the amenity block being dirty and not enough showers and toilets to accommodate the number of visitors. One review stated the owners were thinking about building another amenity block.

I would appreciate some feedback on this site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi there, have just come back from Woodland Waters , stayed there for 5 nights at new year and attended their new year event. Was excellent ! It's a commercial site so obviously not as strict and regimental as a caravan club site but we think its excellent. The lake is lovely for a walk around and plenty of fishermen there. It was very cold and frosty and beautiful to look at. I didn't personally use the shower block - did not actually go in it as we are quite self sufficient but I too have heard there are plans for another block.My husband did use the block and he said no problems, warm, clean no queues. It's great having the bar and restaurant and can 100% recommend a visit there. The restaurant serves excellent food, homemade and the prices very reasonable indeed for quality food.Can recommend the carvery especially. Perfect for all the family.

May 9, 2009
Visit site
Hi there, have just come back from Woodland Waters , stayed there for 5 nights at new year and attended their new year event. Was excellent ! It's a commercial site so obviously not as strict and regimental as a caravan club site but we think its excellent. The lake is lovely for a walk around and plenty of fishermen there. It was very cold and frosty and beautiful to look at. I didn't personally use the shower block - did not actually go in it as we are quite self sufficient but I too have heard there are plans for another block.My husband did use the block and he said no problems, warm, clean no queues. It's great having the bar and restaurant and can 100% recommend a visit there. The restaurant serves excellent food, homemade and the prices very reasonable indeed for quality food.Can recommend the carvery especially. Perfect for all the family.
Thank you for your comments. It reassuring to hear some positive feedback. It looks a lovely site. Will definitely be paying it a visit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts