Woodlands Caravan park Devon

Mar 28, 2006
Visit site
Hi - Anyone been to Woodlands Caravan Park in Devon. I'm thinking about going in the summer and would welcome any comments or advice - ThanKs

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi

A friend of ours has been there and said its fab, we are going this saturday for a week, so will let you know what its like on our return

Apr 4, 2006
Visit site
We've taken the caravan there twice before and we're going again sunday. Great site with very good facilities plus the bonus of 'free' entry to the park which has some great rides if you don't mind getting wet. The only negative point I could make is that the shop doesn't really cater for your caravanners/campers, it's more geared to the park visitors/tourists, other than that you can't fault it. It's not cheap though but if you've got young children it's good value for money.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi

We too are going for a week in July so am relieved to hear the positive postings !! Simon your review will be eagerly awaited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina x

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
hi, just got back from spending a week there, its fab the toilet blocks are spotless,they have family bathrooms, the pitches are very spacious,the site is terraced and they seem to have 8 pitches to that terrace, wardens and reception were very helpful,i agree with nick's comments about the shop it has a few essentials in there but is mainly geared for the souvenir's. The theme park its fab our kids loved it, they cater for all ages with the rides, take some waterproofs for the wet rides!! Be prepared to do tons of walking up and down hill! i am sure you will love it, we will certainly be going back.

Apr 4, 2006
Visit site
Got back yesterday from our last visit. The Shop does stock a few more items for the campers/caravanners than it use to, milk, bread, bacon, butter etc. There's now a freezer of food as well plus a little bit more on the equipment side. Kids loved it again and wife lost some weight with all the walking! They now have a takeaway, open in the peak weeks it would seem, 6.00 to 8.00pm in the evenings although we never tried it out. They have a few new rides for the toddlers that have just opened. 20 p required for hot water in the separate bathrooms with a bath, everything else 'free'. Falconry and Owl display very good, our kids enjoyed the the juggler as well. Toilets very clean as is the park generally. We were then on a rally - cost us approx.13 quid a night - booked directly it would have cost approx 33 pounds per night, in the summer approx 44 a night!.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts