Woosie Club

Page 236 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Parksy said:
Dustydog said:
Gafferbill said:
Have a nice time at Twinwood.....please give my regards and say hello to Dave.
Same from me and Terri please Steve.
Hope it goes well.
DD xx
Thanks Alan, I'm sure that Dave will appreciate your good wishes :)
Thanks Steve,
Enjoy your break and give Carole a big hug from me and Terri . Xx we both hope Dave will join the Woosiefest. I need to pick his brains on a few Bailey Senator items ;)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
For some of the "Newbies" which I was one of a few years ago, have a look at the starting thread. A bunch of nice folks with a good sense of humour, that manage to meet up maybe once or twice a year an at other times. I Think the other Woosiesies will agree , all are welcome to come along as long as you admit to a mishape.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Paid up the remainder for The Woodthorpe Woosiefest, Lets hope the weather is good in September, and not a mudbath like list year.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well the weather here in Bedfordshire was damp this morning but dried up nicely for the afternoon, so hopefully Parksey will have a good time at Twinwoods.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Well the weather here in Bedfordshire was damp this morning but dried up nicely for the afternoon, so hopefully Parksey will have a good time at Twinwoods.
We're having a great time thanks Hutch, we entered the site on Thursday morning, set up and put the awning up. Deli Dave is on the next pitch to us. There are some heavy showers and blustery winds today but hopefully they will blow themselves out before the entertainment begins this evening.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Lets hope it stays that way, enjoy yourselves, I have done a rain dance and sent the rain to Blandford forum , for the steam engine rally, this weekend. Might go down for the day.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Gabsgrandad said:
Been in touch with Woosiethorpe Hall this am. Obviously the 'ladie'(s) you spoke to were not the one we spoke to. Hopefully that has now been clarified, and they are booking us together.

1 Sir Gab & Lady Gab Sunday. 9th. - Wednesday 19th. 38
2 Sir Dustydog & Lady Villa Sunday 9th. - Tuesday 18th. 39
3 EH52ARH & Thursday 13th. - Tuesday 18th 42
4 Lightpole Man Tuesday 11th. -Tuesday 18th. 40
5 Gafferbill Tuesday 11th. - Tuesday 18th. 7
6 Sir Haggis Thursday13th. -Tuesday 18th. 41
Large no's serviced pitches
Map.jpg

Just out of interest, Martin which pitch are you booked onto. ?

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I have not paid up the balance to Woodthorpe yet.

That rascal Murphy and his brother Sod have decided to make their presence known, self levelling suspension has malfunctioned on the car.

Car booked in for this coming Tuesday for diagnosis (I know the diagnosis will not be good news :blink: ).

Here's hoping :dry:

Don't care about the weather, just want to get there without any further PITA problems :woohoo:

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
What a summer!! Started at Boynton as usual for Nursie to go to work. Number 1 dowg poorly so ended up at home more than in the van. Headed down to South Devon, lovely CS at Gara bridge. That got cut short as Nursie needed in North Devon so we moved up for week 2. Now back at a mildly moist Boynton as planned until next Sunday while Nursing is being administered in North Devon so Lucy and I on our own until Wednesday. Hey ho try again next year. Will be taking an alternative route to the Gara Bridge site as the bridge with a 25' length restriction was a trifle hairy.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
The car went into the workshop today, problem now solved.

Unfortunately my wallet is quite a bit lighter than before I collected the car :eek:hmy:

So here's hoping all is well for my drive down to the land of the Engs.

Not long now :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo, remember to change your Clydesdale Pounds for Bank of England ones. At the border, Otherwise you can't buy a pint of Heavy. :p

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Anseo, remember to change your Clydesdale Pounds for Bank of England ones. At the border, Otherwise you can't buy a pint of Heavy. :p

There goes that excuse then when its my turn to buy a round :(

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Anseo said:
Balance paid up today for Woosiethorpe :p

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Visa? Money changed? :p

No visa.

Money! I'm Scottish.

Can we barter black pud and haggis?

And I will throw in a few drams for free (I must be unwell to make a promise like that :unsure: ).

Looking forward to finally catching up with you Hutch; and of course all of the other attendees.

Kind regards and best wishes to all who I very much look forward to meeting with.

John

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
EH52ARH said:
Anseo said:
Balance paid up today for Woosiethorpe :p

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Visa? Money changed? :p

No visa.

Money! I'm Scottish.

Can we barter black pud and haggis?

And I will throw in a few drams for free (I must be unwell to make a promise like that :unsure: ).

Looking forward to finally catching up with you Hutch; and of course all of the other attendees.

Kind regards and best wishes to all who I very much look forward to meeting with.

John

Cheers mate, got to get our van out next week after sons wedding on Saturday, make sure all is ship shape, tighten up leads to motor mover, then away for a few days before the fest.
CU all there.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Martin,

Can you save me a Buckfast Tonic Wine for the mornings, seems like I am going to need a tonic of some description.

Thank you in advance, much appreciated if you can oblige my request.

( Very much looking to meet you and Lady Therapy Martin).

Not sure that I will survive this outing, but willing to try.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
Martin,

Can you save me a Buckfast Tonic Wine for the mornings, seems like I am going to need a tonic of some description.

Thank you in advance, much appreciated if you can oblige my request.

( Very much looking to meet you and Lady Therapy Martin).

Not sure that I will survive this outing, but willing to try.

Martin! I Don't think Sir Haggis has been told to dress appropiatly for his first introduction to The Woosie Round Table. Has the King not likend him to protocol. ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts