Woosie Club

Page 238 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Kev and Mags, hope your daughters wedding went as well as our sons , Looking forward to meeting up again once the bank balances rebuild.
Hutch and Elaine.,

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
How good is the weather prediction for the Woosiefest? --- We shall see!
(Corrected forecast sorry put wrong dates up! : :(
alford_correct.jpg

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
:woohoo:
IMG_20180903_224239.jpg

After sons wedding Saturday.

Dress Gordon and Condici, £££. But Mrs H didn't spill any thing on it. But who cares anyway. Sons new wife is great.
A great wee lass and her :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: .Great kilt and sporran, shame about the knees :evil:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Grey13 said:
Pitch 59. We shall see.........How could I not be moved by all those cordial comments!
Looking at your location fresh water is across the road as is grey waste dumping. Looks good to me :cheer:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Kev and Mags, hope your daughters wedding went as well as our sons , Looking forward to meeting up again once the bank balances rebuild.
Hutch and Elaine.,
We will miss you Kev and Mags at the Woosiefest. We will have to raise a few glasses and toast you. :kiss: :kiss:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Grey13 said:
Pitch 59. We shall see.........How could I not be moved by all those cordial comments!
Looking at your location fresh water is across the road as is grey waste dumping. Looks good to me :cheer:

Yes looks like Anseo and myself will be supplying water and grey waste for Grey, glad your coming along.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Grey13,

Great to hear you are joining us, right across the road from me (pitch No.41), I shall fit a splitter tap to make life easier with the water top-ups for you. (Only £5.00 per 40 litres :silly: ).

Grey water waste discharge = £0.00 for any quantity, Hutch's pitch (No. 42) can absorb it all ;) .

Free kenneling and free boarding for all types of pets available on Pitch No.39 (advance notice advisable so that your pet(s) specific requirements can be catered for).

Look forward to seeing you.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Martin24 said:
I suppose I could drag the odd aqua roll behind the wheelchair.

Put a swan neck tow bar on the back off the wheel chair and charge a pint per refill per aqua roll :p B)[/quote

Martin does't drink, but I will follow Him around to give Jenny a chance to catch up with the girls and we can wonder to Woodies for a "coke" maybe, what say you Martin. He he.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Grey13 said:
Excellent. The itinerary as I understand it is meal at Woodies Friday evening.
Jacobs table ( bring and share) Saturday.
Quiz
Whisky tasting
Crowning of next monarch
General chat and banter.

I am sure our noble King will clarify any arrangements that I have missed.
Look forward to meeting you Grey.
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Anseo said:
Grey13,

Great to hear you are joining us, right across the road from me (pitch No.41), I shall fit a splitter tap to make life easier with the water top-ups for you. (Only £5.00 per 40 litres :silly: ).

Grey water waste discharge = £0.00 for any quantity, Hutch's pitch (No. 42) can absorb it all ;) .

Free kenneling and free boarding for all types of pets available on Pitch No.39 (advance notice advisable so that your pet(s) specific requirements can be catered for).

Look forward to seeing you.
Pitch 39 does a good range of pigs ears and other doggie treats. Poo bags, unused , also available :kiss:

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Concensus seems to be, for the fest :-
Friday -- as all ready planned, meal & quiz in the pub.
Sat. afternoon:- - 3 o'clockish. - Jacobs table / American Supper / Faith Supper, (Whatever you may call it in your area?)
We will supply & cook some Lincolnshire Fayre (Farmhouse sausages) & onions & rolls, along with traditional Lincolnshire plum bread. If other Woosies bring a bit of 'summats' We'll have the feast! + crowning of the new monarch ? -
Ps. for those who want it we shall also have the boiler on, (and we don't mind if it's only used for washing up, but you could make tea or coffee with it, other beverages may be imbibed during the afternoon!) Comments/amendments welcomed!

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
So the meal and pub quiz is Friday. I presume evening?

The Sat event is in a field in the afternoon. Looking at the park layout I do not see a field.... Can you point it out please.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Gabsgrandad said:
Field Sat. pm

The old Kings patio, or New King or Queens Patio, I should think. Walking distance Grey. . But within crawling distance of Woodies bar. :woohoo:My Elaine making a cake for The old king, as he has a sweet tooth, goes down well with a Malbec. :p

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
The Quiz is nearly finished.. Doesn’t add up. 2+2=5. :evil:
The rest is sorted so I guess see the early birds on Monday afternoon. Have a safe trip and here’s to a great 2018 Woosiefest.
Cheers DD.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Heading up to the wilds of Lincolnshire via the Dartford Tunnel on Tuesday ....190 miles for us.
Forecast showing no rain for the week .....so looking good. :cheer:
We will bring a home made sweet to add to the Saturday Woosie Knight's feast.

Staying at Wyton Lakes near Huntingdon after Woosiethorpe to visit elder sister.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
Heading up to the wilds of Lincolnshire via the Dartford Tunnel on Tuesday ....190 miles for us.
Forecast showing no rain for the week .....so looking good. :cheer:
We will bring a home made sweet to add to the Saturday Woosie Knight's feast.

Staying at Wyton Lakes near Huntingdon after Woosiethorpe to visit elder sister.

Lovely place that. Great Wardens , nice food place just down the road. But prefer Houghton Mill, another two miles away. A lovely sit run by National trust, still a working flour mill. Fantastic site, for a mid Woosie fest.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I've read all the posts and caught up. Am now insanely jealous, and wish we were able to come, as we had such a great time last year. We are going to stay in a HOUSE! in Devon for the weekend instead :(.
Hope you all have an amazing time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts