Woosie Club

Page 239 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
All sounding good to me, see you all on Thursday. Don't worry about sneaking me any liquid refreshments I really can't partake :( The bottles of buckfast are boxed and ready for packing.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Martin24 said:
All sounding good to me, see you all on Thursday. Don't worry about sneaking me any liquid refreshments I really can't partake :( The bottles of buckfast are boxed and ready for packing.

What a good chap you are. :)

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hope you's all have a good time , hope there's plenty off embarrassing drunken people falling over pictures posted nxt week , give Martin a camera as it sounds like he will be the only sober one , get a dash cam fitted to the front off the wheel chair so all is captured !

Enjoy ;)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Sir Crying, it's not like that, you still have to get down to a Woosie fest. , no excuses.
Craig,
The man is right. Get down to the Woosiefest even if it’s just for the weekend. You and SWMBO will not be disappointed.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Any Woosifesters not like curry?

Or a chicken and rice soup with generous heavenly amounts of Safron.

Or a Spanish Stew, really good, usually eaten with rice, but wonderful with good bread as a hangover cure.

Just waiting on confirmation of delivery of a whole Sutherland Black Pudding.

C'mon folks, tell me what your preferences are please, have a bit of a vote, consensus takes it.

Black Pud will happen whatever.

Help needed with your food choice, thanks.

Free dram for everyone who replies.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Anseo said:

Or a Spanish Stew, really good, usually eaten with rice, but wonderful with good bread as a hangover cure.

C'mon folks, tell me what your preferences are please, have a bit of a vote, consensus takes it.

Black pudding from Sutherland and any curry gets our vote :cheer:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
A Sir Crying is needed at Woodthorpe.

Need someone to pick the rubbish us up in the morning :p

Hope you can make it Craig.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Anseo said:

Thank you for your offers but unfortunately I cannot make it as I am working the Great North Run shuttle busses for the runners back and forwards to Newcastle before and after they run ! Overtime shift for me !! £££ B)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:

Mango and Prawn soup we can cook up, Black pudding as starters. Everything sounds good. Many days to eat it all.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Anseo said:

Thank you for your offers but unfortunately I cannot make it as I am working the Great North Run shuttle busses for the runners back and forwards to Newcastle before and after they run ! Overtime shift for me !! £££ B)

Do a longer run in the bus to Linconshire Reg Varney would. :p

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Black pudding from Sutherland and any curry gets our vote :cheer:[/quote said:
My Bad :eek:hmy: Dustydog,

I meant to type STORNOWAY black pudding (ultra braw).

And I can confirm that it has just arrived :woohoo:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Where the heck did you get Mango and Prawn Soup from Hutch, it is not on the list of options.

Arrozz Caldo chicken and rice soup with lots of good quality Safron is on offer.

I can see this vote going tattoos up pear shaped

Loving your votes, keep them coming.

xxx to Hutch (hope you still have your skirt on from the wedding). :p

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I just realised that I said I'm working the run but the fest is actually the week after but I'm still working anyway. I have not got the weekend off anyway as I've just come off annual leave ! :blush:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just thinking about the Saturday table, ok, I will change it to a SW, Haggis, DD will enjoy that. Craig, your missing out mate.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
I just realised that I said I'm working the run but the fest is actually the week after but I'm still working anyway. I have not got the weekend off anyway as I've just come off annual leave ! :blush:
Ok. Next year what dates can you do. We are flexible being blue rinsers :evil:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just thinking about the Saturday table, ok, I will change it to a SW, Haggis, DD will enjoy that. Craig, your missing out mate.
Dd SW book "Comfort Collections " page 19. Fantastic recipe.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
crazyguider said:
Ok, so I've read all the posts and caught up. Am now insanely jealous, and wish we were able to come, as we had such a great time last year. We are going to stay in a HOUSE! in Devon for the weekend instead :(.
Hope you all have an amazing time.
Claire,
You must do next years.
Your soups are
to die for :cheer:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Does the unwritten rule of "Mistakes "pitching up, has to buy a round of drinks, if spotted by other Woosies still apply. It cost me a round at Wallingford when I put the awning up inside out.
Doesn't count for Grey13 "Yet".

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Does the unwritten rule of "Mistakes "pitching up, has to buy a round of drinks, if spotted by other Woosies still apply. It cost me a round at Wallingford when I put the awning up inside out.
Doesn't count for Grey13 "Yet".
No Worries Hutch, you are getting the first round anyway :kiss: spoof for the next.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Heads up that from tonight there is doubt as to our attendance to this years' bash for a number of reasons. Would anyone be able to pass by and collect the Buckfast if necessary. Hope to know what's happening by Sunday but it's entirely personal and not really for forum discussion.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
You woosie lot ought to be ashamed of yourselves. You are all going away on your jaunt and the forum will be quiet and empty. I will have nobody to talk to except the wife :(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts