Woosie Club

Page 240 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Ashamed ? -- There'll probably be more 'Woosie' communications from the 'Woosiefest' particularly pictures of all the brilliant sunshine, site, food, imbibing liquids, Woosies enjoying themselves, 'rubbing in' what you're missing. -- PS. even most Woosies have moved into the 21st. century and can actually communicate when they are away from the non mobile home! That's technology for you!

May 24, 2014
Visit site
The only slight comfort I will get from all this is that when its over and you all have to come home, I will be just setting off for three weeks in Devon. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Thingy said:
The only slight comfort I will get from all this is that when its over and you all have to come home, I will be just setting off for three weeks in Devon. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Make it four via Lincoln :kiss:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thingy said:

Not for us we are off the Barnard Castle, then up to St Andrews, , back down to Seahouses in Northumberland and matbe home at the end of September, a month at home then away for a cool month. Got to het around.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Thingy said:

Not for us we are off the Barnard Castle, then up to St Andrews, , back down to Seahouses in Northumberland and matbe home at the end of September, a month at home then away for a cool month. Got to het around.

Smug retired so and so.
B)
Mel

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Retired......................I wish. I am however in the fortunate position these days where I can work from the caravan as long as WiFi is available. It has though been noted that my output drops at certain times B)

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Most jobs done in preparation for Woosiethorpe.

Tomorrow should see me check tyre pressures on the caravan and wheel torque, after that it is all the bits and bobs thingy's when one hopes nothing has been omitted :oops:

A wee trip to fuel up and buy some essential lubricants and I hope to have an early start on Monday morning.

Fridge will be on electric all day and on gas during the night, so nothing spoiled is the plan.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Safe journey to you all and hopefully good weather, but weather will not dampen this outing for me.

Regards to all,
John

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Anseo said:
Most jobs done in preparation for Woosiethorpe.

Tomorrow should see me check tyre pressures on the caravan and wheel torque, after that it is all the bits and bobs thingy's when one hopes nothing has been omitted :oops:

A wee trip to fuel up and buy some essential lubricants and I hope to have an early start on Monday morning.

Fridge will be on electric all day and on gas during the night, so nothing spoiled is the plan.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Safe journey to you all and hopefully good weather, but weather will not dampen this outing for me.

Regards to all,
John
John my boy. You have a safe trip . We head up the Fosse Way and four hours later will arrive at Woosiethorpe Park.
See you Monday .
DD :cheer: :cheer:

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Us we shall be 'off' in the morning, (long tow!), set up and watching motor bikes pm. Might even have time for a beer??

journey.jpg

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
We are setting off tomorrow lunchtime, after I take the morning service at Church. Should be there by mid afternoon. Weather hopefully staying dry for putting up the awning. See you there Pete, Safe journey everyone.
Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We can't get away until Thursday morning, got to wait for the OAP payment to go into the bank , then fill the car with half diesel and 4 gallons of Esso blue, hopefully the milkman will be early and we can get away by 10 am. A stop for lunch in a layby somewhere, get the Primus stove out for a cup of tea, after all it is 120 miles away.
Take care, see you all there. :p

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Any Woosies interested in a Milenco wind up Aluminium caravan leveller. If so I will bring it to The Fest, we can barter over a beer, in Woodys. :)

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Woodthrope_Woosie.JPG
Leave Friday morning (Dr App on Thursday) Will be interesting to meet everyone and see what goes on in this "exclusive" club. Being a first timer and somewhat an outsider at this point I will report back for other prospective "Woosie's" considering joining. This should be fun!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Can’t copy the google map but 3hrs 46 mins 176 miles.. should arrive lunchtime tomorrow.
Look forward to seeing you all.
DD :kiss:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Can’t copy the google map but 3hrs 46 mins 176 miles.. should arrive lunchtime tomorrow.
Look forward to seeing you all.
DD :kiss:

DUsty Dog just for you, From The Red Lion to Woodys bar. :p
Screenshot_2018-09-09-13-47-36.png

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
The timings given on the maps might not be too accurate, Google Maps don't know that if you're a tugger everything takes that little bit longer :whistle: :p

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Parksy said:
The timings given on the maps might not be too accurate, Google Maps don't know that if you're a tugger everything takes that little bit longer :whistle: :p

I tend to add an extra 15 minutes for every 50 miles

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
We are here as is our King. No rush Hutch. We will be using the grey waste drain on your pitch to empty the Wastemaster.
Just a heads up, the A46 is closed at Market Rasen. There is a not too onerous diversion. Judging by all the yellow signs it wasn’t just for today. Anyone coming that way may want to check with the Highways agency website.
The steadies are down and the awning is up and the OH has just passed me the most enormous glass of wine so further posts may be less coherent.
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Mel said:
We are here as is our King. No rush Hutch. We will be using the grey waste drain on your pitch to empty the Wastemaster.
Just a heads up, the A46 is closed at Market Rasen. There is a not too onerous diversion. Judging by all the yellow signs it wasn’t just for today. Anyone coming that way may want to check with the Highways agency website.
The steadies are down and the awning is up and the OH has just passed me the most enormous glass of wine so further posts may be less coherent.
Mel
Mel,
Nothing wrong being incoherent ;) Hutch has the t shirt :lol:
See you tomorrow

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts